LollyShop Physical Gift Cards
LollyShop Gift Cards Terms & Conditions
Gift Card means a physical gift card.
LollyShop means Jennell Distribution (2020) Ltd T/a LollyShop & Granny Annie’s
Holder in respect of a gift card means the person who is the purchaser, recipient, or use of a gift card.
Issuer means LollyShop
“You” or “Your” means a reference to the purchaser, recipient and/or user of the gift card.
“We” or “us” means a reference to the issuer
Terms and Conditions
- You agree to these terms and conditions when you purchase, receive, activate or use a gift card.
- If you purchase a gift card as a personal or business gift, or allow another person to use your gift card, you must tell that person that the use of the gift card is subject to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors in the issuing of a gift card. If there is an error, we will endeavor to correct it as quickly as possible by cancelling the gift card and issuing a new one.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to exclude, restrict, or modify your rights under the Consumer Guarantee ACT 1993, the Fair Trading Act 1986 or any other applicable laws.
- LollyShop is the issuer of the gift cards.
- Physical gift cards can be purchased at any LollyShop store or online at lollyshop.co.nz
- Gift card purchases are subject to availability.
- Gift cards can be loaded with a minimum value of $5
- Purchases made with a gift card are as if the purchase was made by way of cash payment. Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, or credit or debit cards.
- Any online purchases of LollyShop gift cards are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Gift cards purchased online will be delivered active and do not require activation by you.
- LollyShop physical gift cards are only available for delivery to a residential or business address within New Zealand. The cannot be delivered to a P O Box.
- We will endeavor to delivery your physical gift card within a recommended time frame outline on our website during the ordering process. Any issues regarding the delivery of the physical card should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you or anyone else for any losses suffered due to delay in delivery or for lost or misdirected physical gift cards, including where the incorrect delivery address is provided at the time of purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any online purchase of physical gift cards at any time, without notice, for any reason.
Using a Gift Card
- A gift card has no value unless activated in the system and payment has been made to the issuer in respect of physical gift cards. The system will be conclusive evidence of the balance, transaction history and expiry date of the gift card. No statements or transaction history will be sent to the holder of the gift card.
- A gift card can only be redeemed instore for products and services sold at any LollyShop store within New Zealand only.
- Physical gift cards cannot be redeemed online at lollyshop.co.nz
- A gift card can be redeemed in whole or for part payment of goods and services. No change will be given and any balance of the gift card may be used for future purchases. Gift cards can only be used to make purchase up to the initial gift card amount, or the remaining balance. If the purchase price exceeds the balance of the gift card, the holder must pay the difference using a different payment method.
- Gift cards can be used in conjunction with another form of payment, such as credit card, Afterpay, or cash, to make up the full value of the purchase.
- Gift cards can be reloaded at any point after initial purchase and payment.
- The holder of physical gift cards may not consolidate the balance of several gift cards onto a new gift card.
- Goods purchased using a gift card are subject to LollyShop’s exchange or returns policy. If you wish to return goods purchased with your gift card, a refund will be issued to a new gift card, not cash.
- A gift card cannot be:
- Used for online purchases at lollyshop.co.nz
- Used at LollyShop stores operating outside of New Zealand
- Used to purchase another gift card
- Exchanged for cash or a different denomination of gift card
- Used to purchase another type of gift card or prepaid card available at LollyShop stores or online.
- Redeemed by phone or email
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or returned for a refund.
- The gift card remains the property of LollyShop and you cannot sell your gift card or assign any of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions. The gift card may not be copied or reproduced under any circumstances.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Gift Cards
- A gift card should be treated as cash. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be replaced, reissued or refunded.
- Gift cards will be void and will not be redeemable if they are defaced, altered, damaged, or tampered with in any way.
- You are responsible for the use and safety of a gift card at all times. It should only be given to an intended recipient for use. We will not be responsible if the gift card is used without your permission.
- Except for your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act, the Fair-Trading Act and the Privacy Act, our liability to you in the connection with your card will be to the unused balance that remains on your card and to replacing a faulty gift card. We will not be liable to you in connection with your card for any damage or loss (including direct or consequential loss), or any loss of profits, loss of opportunity or loss of reputation.
- We will not be in default of these Terms and Conditions, for failure to observe or perform any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions, for any reason or cause, which could not, with reasonable diligence be controlled or prevented.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act we may collect personal information from you at the time of purchase or redemption of a gift card. Personal information collected through the gift card function is used only for the purpose of identification and other security related reasons. We will comply with obligations set out in the Privacy Act in relation to the collection, security, access, use and disclosure of personal information.
- You consent to the collection and use of personal information by LollyShop when you purchase, receive, activate, or use a gift card.
Gift Card Enquiries and Complaints
- If you have an enquiry or complaint about a Gift Card, please email LollyShop at email@example.com