Butterscotch Crunch is an easy to make recipe. This is a great mixture of creamy, smooth butterscotch with crunch chocolate coated hokey pokey. Get that kids to help out with this one, for a family afternoon in the kitchen.
10 minutes prep time
Allow 5-10 minutes to set in the fridge
- 1 packet Gregg's Butterscotch Instant Dessert
- 2 cups (500ml) Milk
- 1 Cup Chopped Chocolate Coated Hokey Pokey
- Pour 2 cups of milk int a bowl & sprinkle Greggs instand dessert mix onto the milk
- Using a beater, Mix for 2-3 minutes or until well blended
- mix in chopped hokey pokey with a spatula
- Pour into serving dishes and refrigerate for 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Sprinkle some extra chopped hokey pokey on top to serve
Dessert should be kept in the fridge until ready to serve and eaten on the same day.